Thursday, June 7, 2012

Evernote stuff


I seriously loved Evernote. What I really liked about using it was the way it let me access my notes and projects literally anywhere. Like, even if my computer broke, I could just run up to the library and have all my stuff with me. It's cool. I'm a fan.  It was also really easy for me to access my notes to study them at home. While I would normally just save it to my email, this is much faster and just better overall.  It's also good to know that even if my email goes under, I still have all my important notes and stuff saved elsewhere. It's also nice that my notes don't get lost in the clutter of my inbox, that they have their own special place. I also don't have to handwrite my notes this way, which is awesome because I have terrible handwriting and am always forgetting my loose-leaf notes at school.
                Like I said, I really like Evernote. There are only a few things I dislike. The major one for me was that there was no spellcheck. Because we're typing on a smaller keyboard on our ipads, it's hard to be an accurate typer. All of my notes that I took in evernote are riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. Another thing was the fact that I couldn't open Word documents in Evernote. or at least, I couldn't figure it out. Either way, I was working on something and it would have been much easier to go directly to the word document, but instead I had to do some weird copy paste thing. Also, if it could hook up to dropbox, that'd be sweet. Because those two things together would just be like file sharing/storing heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment