Thursday, November 17, 2011

My t-shirt

The only reason I'm functioning right now is an insane amount of caffeine and the fact that I still have to study for ap us math french and science. so. This is gonna be short and sucky and if that is not enough I can rewrite it this weekend but you can blame Lois.

Basically, I didn't get into any conversations about it, really. People kept not being able to read Whovian. So. That was fun. They were just like "wha-vior? whuvia? whoo....... whovian? what?" So. That was a blast.

This guy in Anne Franke said that I matched this girl in his photo class, aka, Shiv. So. That happened.

Um. People asked what editor meant and I just walked away. Because some things are better left unsaid.

The K fell off of the awkward. So I guess I'm just awward. Sad.

My AP US teacher said that it was good that I got a haircut so you could read the d in potter-head.

Really, no one really asked about it. Anyone who cared, I had already talked about my awesome plan for an acrosticks already, so... Yeah. Yup. YUPP.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment